Network for interdisciplinary research
The Innovationsforum smartSHM represents a network to realize the development of different sensor technologies, their integration into technical systems, the evaluation and assessment of measurement data as well as the development of self-learning systems for health and condition monitoring of complex structures and systems in cooperation of research and industrie. Its core consists of an interdisciplinary consortium:
- 11 institutes of RWTH Aachen University
- 3 institutes of Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft
- A growing circle of associated commercial enterprises
Within the framework of the smartSHM innovation forum, three interdisciplinary workshops will be offered. Practical demonstrators will be discussed here. The results are going to be presented, discussed and deepened at the Innovationsfourm smartSHM.
- 11.12.2018: Workshop metal & hard components
- 08.01.2018: Workshop composite materials
- 15.01.2018: Workshop complex structures and systems
- 19.03.2018 - 20.03.2018: Innovationsforum smartSHM
Further information, an internal partner area and the possibility to register for the events can be found on the homepage of Innovationsforum smartSHM.